Created by students for students!
The Student Edge membership is 100% FREE!
||Student Edge was founded in 2003 by students; Damien Langley, Jeremy Chetty, Simon Loader and Craig Chetty. Student Edge provides Australia’s students with free access to online student services information including health and wellbeing, study and career tools. It also engages students with membership rewards, including a host of exclusive big brand discounts.
Student Edge in the media:
• The Sunday Times
To materially enhance the lives of students
Our mission is to actively enhance students' lives throughout Australia by:
- Reducing the financial and social pressures of being a student.
- Uniting students through the creation of a national student membership.
- Providing the most effective student engagement service for partners.
- Ensure the interests of students are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Seek the counsel of students on all student-related matters through the process of listening, dialogue and active participation.
- Use cutting-edge technology to facilitate the delivery of appropriate student tools that are current, credible and easy to use.
- Provide a platform for encouraging self-discovery that will help students fulfil their potential.
- Remain geared to the pulse of students, with an appreciation and enduring commitment to simplifying the complexities of student life.
- Help cultivate a sense of pride, loyalty and excellence in all generations of students in their aspirations for the future.
- Encourage a culture that facilitates team building by fostering trust, respect and understanding.
- Remain economically viable, socially responsible and environmentally sensitive.
- Foster and maintain productive and materially beneficial links with parents, government, non-profit organisations and the community at large.
- Ensure that our processes and systems are accountable, responsible and efficient.
student edge communicates with students through
- Student Edge membership rewards card
- Email newsletters & alerts
- Mobile alerts
- Social media
- Direct mail welcome letter & alerts
- Edge pocket guide
- Experiential on & off campus activities
The content of the site includes:
- Student topic discussions & blogs
Feel free to view our site content guidelines for students
and for partners
- 100+ offering rewards for members
- 200+ high schools participating
- Universities & TAFE/College participating
- Government agencies who promote student care messages, including, but not limited to; Drug Aware and Road Safety
- Strategic partners include, but not limited to; Bankwest, International Student Identification Card (ISIC) & Department of Education
- John Yovich AM, Executive Chairman
- Julian Sallabank, CEO & Director
- Damien Langley, Co-Founder & Director
- Trevor Delroy, Director
- Robert Taylor, Director
- Russell Delroy, Director
- Rodney Hansen, Company Secretary